About Care & Comfort
Come work for a company that cares about you, the community you work in and the clients you care for!
At Care & Comfort, we value our employees and the work they do. We are always seeking talented people from a broad array of disciplines, backgrounds and experiences to work in one of our elite divisions: Home Health, Behavioral Health, Veteran Services and Administration.
In addition to our benefit offerings we provide:
- Care & Comfort orientation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Supervision from a talented team of clinical experts
- Training Opportunities
- Fun company events & contests throughout the year
- Strong community involvement
- Chance to work for a 100% Maine owned and managed agency
We invite you to learn more about the many services we provide and the many exciting employment opportunities available at Care & Comfort by contacting us.
To ensure that the highest quality employees are hired, all prospective staff undergo a thorough screening process to include:
- An extensive Pre-Screening and Interview
- Maine State Driving Record Check
- DHHS, Child Protective Records Review
- Maine State Background Check
- HHS-OIG Fraud Prevention & Detection Search