At Care & Comfort, employees are valued. We are always seeking talented people from a broad array of disciplines and experiences. We strive to assist clients as if we were caring for our own loved ones. To ensure that the highest quality employees are being hired, all prospective staff undergo a thorough screening process to include:
- An extensive Pre-Screening and Interview
- Maine State Driving Record Check
- DHHS, Child Protective Records Review
- Maine State Background Check
- HHS-OIG Fraud Prevention & Detection Search
- Care & Comfort orientation
We invite you to learn more about the services we provide and the many exciting employment opportunities available at Care & Comfort. Can you envision yourself as a valued employee, receiving great benefits, competitive pay and loving what you do? If so, please email our Human Resources Department to request more information or an application, or you can download a PDF version of our application and mail or fax it to us.
For up-to-date information regarding available positions at Care & Comfort please check JobsInME.Com.
Care & Comfort employs a range of skilled professionals and para-professionals in our mental health and homecare divisions.
Mental Health Division
- LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- LMSW-CC - Licensed Master Social Worker Conditional
- LCPC - Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- RNC - Certified Psychiatric Registered Nurse
- CSW - Community Support Worker
- IHSS - In-Home Support Supervisor
- DSP - Direct Support Professional
- BHP - Behavioral Health Professional
- RN - Registered Nurse
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- PSS - Personal Support Specialist
Group Health Insurance is available for all employees working 32 hours per week or more.
- A combined health and life insurance plan is available to purchase for employees and/or dependents.
401K Retirement Plan
- Eligibility begins after one year employment and 1000 hours of service with Care & Comfort
- Care & Comfort matches 100% of the first 4% of deferred salary
Group Dental Insurance
- For a low premium employees, working at least 32 hours weekly, may purchase Group Dental Insurance
Term Life Insurance And Short Term Disability Coverage
- At a very reasonable cost, term life and short term disability insurances are available to those working a minimum of 32 hours weekly